This post is just a bit of informal exploration of the LQG curvature operator which I’ve been doing in preparation for a more formal attack during the next week.
which produces results like those below:
Informally exploring some ideas in sagemath using work already done on length, angle and volume operators.
- Numerical work with Sagemath 11: Length eigenvalues in LQG
- Numerical work with Sagemath 10: Angle, area and volume of a quantum tetrahedron
- Numerical work with sage 7 – Eigenvalues of the volume operator in Loop quantum Gravity
This informal work produces reasonable results in terms of magnitudes and form and I’ll refine this over time.
- Numerical work with Sagemath 10: Angle, area and volume of a quantum tetrahedron (quantumtetrahedron.wordpress.com)
- Numerical work with Sagemath 11: Length eigenvalues in LQG (quantumtetrahedron.wordpress.com)